Wednesday, May 27

tagged by syaza again. hik2..

Two Names You Go By:
1. kidd
2. yakuza

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. bju sukan unikl(quantum)
2. track bottom

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. loyalty
2. happiness

Two Things you like to do:
1. on9
2. walking

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. money
2. bed

Two things you did last night:
1. on9
2. reading

Two things you ate today:
1. ayam sambal
2. keladi asam

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. ayah
2. fatin

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. sleeping
2. watching tv

Two longest car rides:
1. KB-K.trgnu-Kuantan-Segamat-Muar-Btu pahat-JB
2. KL- Bukit Kayu Hitam

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. sem break
2. Hari Raya

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Fruit Juice
2. Sky Juice

Two Things About Me, Things you may not have known:
1. seorang yg rajin dalam sume aspek kecuali ble bukak buku
2. seorang yg bijak membuat keputusan kecuali ble bad mood

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. OC
2. secretariat program

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. p.ramlee's movies
2. davinci code

Places I have lived:
1. Subang Jaya
2. Shah Alam

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Nasi kerabu
2. donuts

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. mecca
2. moon

Two people I'm tagging to post this on their blog:
1. izzat zahari
2. uncle miat

No comments: